2020 Tax Forms for Curbside Pickup
No need to call ahead, just come to the main entrance and request an available paper form from staff
Current Paper Forms Available
- Federal Form 1040 and instructions have arrived
- Federal Form 1040-SR for Seniors has arrived
Paper forms are now available on table in lobby, or call us for Curbside delivery. We have some basic forms and schedules, others can be printed off online.
- Rent Certificate for Homestead Credit Claims
- Schedule H/H-EZ – Instruction Booklet
- Form 1
- Form 1NPR – Form – Nonresident & Part-Year Resident Income Tax
- Form 1 – Instructions – Resident Income Tax
- Schedule WD – Instructions – Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule WD – Schedule – Capital Gains and Losses
Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
1099-G Tax Information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
1099-G Tax information – dwd.wi.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Why do I need a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment insurance benefits are taxable income
What information is on a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment benefits paid to you
- Federal and state income taxes withheld from your benefits
- Repayments of overpaid benefits
Where do I get my 1099-G tax form?
- View or print a copy of your current or previous year forms online https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
- Log on using your username and password, then go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax forms
When can I get my 1099-G tax form?
- Information for the most recent tax year will be available online in mid-January: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Who do I ask about how to fill out my Form 1040 or Wisconsin Form 1?
Baldwin Public Library
400 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 475
Baldwin, WI 54002
11/11/20: Due to the rapid spread of COVID cases in our area at this time, the library will close its doors to browsing for a while. We are still here to help you, however! We will bring items to you through curbside pick-up, will accept jobs for copying, faxing, and scanning. You can email us documents to print out and pick up. Please call us at 715-684-3813 or email us at: email@example.com
Our service hours will be:
Mon/Wed/Fri 10:00 - 4:00
Tue/Thu 10:00 - 6:00
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
Register at the library and get your tracking sheets.
Read to your baby or toddler.
It’s never too early to start a child's love for books.
Read 3 books a day for 1 year = 1095.
After every 100 sheet is filled, bring it to the library and a balloon with your child’s name will go up on our blue sky chart.
At the end, your child will get their photo taken for the newspaper and website, a certificate of accomplishment, and a free book!
NOTE: Because of public health concerns, there will be NO Storytime this fall and winter, sorry. Look for online versions soon.
Normally September-May, no registration required, cancelled if school is cancelled
Pre-school Class, ages 3-5
stories, songs, crafts, plays
45 minutes, without parents
Lap-sit Class, ages 0-3
simple stories, lots of actions and songs
children sit on the parent's lap 20 minutes
Music and Movement
NOTE: Because of public health concerns, there will be NO Music & Movement this fall and winter, sorry. Look for online versions soon.
Normally Fridays @ 10am, Sept-May
For babies to Pre-K children.
Join in a music and dance program. Try easy musical instruments, march and dance around the room, and do fun exercises and games.
" The Magic of Dr. Seuss" a special in-person program of funny magic and popular books!
Saturday, March 6th
You MUST register ahead to reserve a time slot for safety seating. Call 715-684-3813 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use linked form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16zCgYk1FuVO-FhraWpFPYL7siwpR2JYMqVhRcMD_GUU/edit