Friends of the Baldwin Library
The Friends of the Baldwin Library is a group of volunteers who want to help the library serve their community by:
- Increasing public awareness of the library’s resources and services and encouraging the community to support their library;
- Helping to promote the library through special events;
- Raising funds to help the library purchase new materials and equipment;
- Volunteering to work at cultural events and library programs;
- Assisting the library staff with routine library tasks.
Become a Friend
If you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Library, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com or by phone at 684-3813. We would love to welcome you!
Annual Book Sale
The Friends of the Library volunteers are also responsible for hosting the annual Used Book Sale. This is a fun way to help raise funds for the library, and we welcome new members!
Baldwin Public Library
400 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 475
Baldwin, WI 54002
Mon/Wed/Fri: 9:00 – 6:00
Tues/Thur: 9:00 – 7:00
Sat: 9:00 – 1:00