Friends of the Baldwin Library
The Friends of the Baldwin Library is a group of volunteers who want to help the library serve their community by:
- Increasing public awareness of the library’s resources and services and encouraging the community to support their library;
- Helping to promote the library through special events;
- Raising funds to help the library purchase new materials and equipment;
- Volunteering to work at cultural events and library programs;
- Assisting the library staff with routine library tasks.
Become a Friend
If you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Library, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 684-3813. We would love to welcome you!
Annual Book Sale
The Friends of the Library volunteers are also responsible for hosting the annual Used Book Sale. This is a fun way to help raise funds for the library, and we welcome new members!
Baldwin Public Library
400 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 475
Baldwin, WI 54002
New notice 11/11/20: Due to the rapid spread of COVID cases in our area at this time, the library will close its doors to browsing for a while. We are still here to help you, however! We will bring items to you through curbside pick-up, will accept jobs for copying, faxing, and scanning. You can email us documents to print out and pick up. Please call us at 715-684-3813 or email us at: email@example.com
Our service hours will be:
Mon/Wed/Fri 10:00 - 4:00
Tue/Thu 10:00 - 6:00