Mon, Wed, Fri: 9am - 6pm
Tues & Thurs: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
NATIONAL LIBRARY WEEK ACTIVITIES at Baldwin Library
Baldwin Library loves its community and will have several activities for the community during the week of April 8 - 13 to celebrate National Library Week. Call or stop by to get more information.
* Show your library card at Culvers of Baldwin and get a free scoop of frozen custard
* Food-for-Fines: Pay off any old fines with cans of food for the Community Pantry and start fresh
* Book Sale: Mini sale of books and DVDs inside the library, popular fiction, how-to, and Large Print
* Large Plant Silent Auction: Make a bid on one of our large potted plants to add to your home
* “Catch you Reading”: If we see you reading a print book in the library this week you get a prize
* Free replacement library cards if yours is lost or worn out
* Kids' craft activities
The Baldwin Library, proud to have served you for 77 years now, is in an accessible building.