By popular demand, the Explore MORE Passport Program is back for a second year! Visit public libraries to collect passport stamps for a chance to win prizes. At the same time, explore our beautiful communities with unique local businesses, parks, museums and more!
How to be an Explorer
1. Stop by any participating MORE library to pick up your passport, or download your passport start April 24, 2023. Passports can be stamped from April 24, 2022 until July 15, 2022.
2. There are two ways that you can get your passport stamped.
- Visit any MORE library to get a passport stamp. While you’re there, you might want to check out an item, participate in a fun program or activity, or sign in and use a public computer. Your library might have other great events coming up, or suggestions about other activities in the community, so be sure to ask!
- Can’t travel? Call any MORE library and ask the librarian for a book or movie recommendation, or ask a question about the library or the community. You’ll get a secret code to add to your passport. Please don’t share your code.
Only one stamp or code per patron per library with this exception: you’ll get two stamps for visiting the Bruce Area Library, Rusk County Community Library in Ladysmith, Ogema Public Library, Phillips Public Library, Park Falls Public Library (Price and Rusk counties).
New this year! Visit up to five libraries outside of the MORE library system and get credit for one stamp per library!
3. For every ten stamps or codes you collect, go to a MORE-member library and get an entry form for a chance to win prizes. You may enter up to five times.
4. The prize drawing will occur on August 1, 2023. Winners will be notified using the contact information on their entry form. Staff of IFLS Library System and MORE libraries are not eligible to win.
- Grand prize for adults: adventure pack
- Grand prize for kids: adventure pack
- State Trail Pass
- State Park Pass
- Watch this space for details!
Plan Your Adventure
Most of our libraries are in rural areas that may not have cell coverage. (All MORE libraries have public internet access.)
We encourage you to find and download directions to your destinations! You also might want to call ahead to confirm program details and open hours, especially if it’s a long drive for you.